GATE Biotechnology Coaching Delhi
Gyan Bindu Academy is the perfect substitute for a regular classroom for GATE Biotechnology Coaching program in Delhi which enables you to learn from some of the best GATE faculty.
Gyan Bindu Academy Features:
- Own study material and a online test series for our student
- Lectures covering the complete syllabus for GATE according to fixed schedule
- Lectures conducted by some of the best GATE faculty in the country.
- Phone and chat based interaction with faculty
- facility to view last 7 days of classes video recording.
- with 55 minutes of lecture followed by 5 minutes of break and then concluded with a 15 minute Q & A session.
- The syllabus topics are covered in a cyclical manner ensuring all students cover the entire syllabus irrespective of when they join.
- Regular Classes & weekend class also as per need of the student demand.
The duration of the entire course will be 5 and ½ months. In this short period entire syllabus will be covered.
The library at Gyan Bindu Academy is extremely rich and houses a vast and comprehensive collection of books on relevant subjects. The books are made available as and when required by the students, as per the rules and regulations of the library. Apart from books some good magazines and journals are also available to the students.
How Gyan Bindu Academy is different from other institutes:
This Academy is exclusively for BIOTECHNOLOGY / LIFE SCIENCES. We have a team of faculty for each topic. All of them are NET-JRF & Gate Topers qualified and aim to achieve 100 % results.
The plus point at Gyan Bindu Academy is the everyday communication between the faculty members, students and the director. The greatest plus point is that Director herself is from the LIFE SCIENCES background. She has a long experience in Teaching and Research after completing her Ph.D. from JNU, New Delhi. She is available at the Academy every day. Students are most welcome and advised to take advantage of her long experience of teaching and research as done by previous batches.